Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: New Tech-?

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Posts
    121

    Default Re: MOS's

    Quote Originally Posted by dlanc
    Marine Corps officers have MOS's.
    As well as Marine Corps enlisted.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    918

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Wyatt
    Yeah I too know a LOT of SEALS who don't know where Coronado is And a few "Navy Divers" who do not whatt SurDO2 is. Lots of 'em out there.
    I met a navy diver who didn't know what an M-value was or the relation to the Navy Dive Tables but when I explained it he got excited and pointed me towards the tender diving medical officer I think he remembered recently hearing something similar when he had had to sit through some stupid weekly training on.

    What's 'SurDO2'? Surface duration O2? Never mind - I better not ask.


  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gary
    What's 'SurDO2'? Surface duration O2? Never mind - I better not ask.
    Surface deco on O2. In a recompression chamber.

    Jim Wyatt
    Cavediveflorida

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    new era michigan
    Posts
    3

    Default mil ..divers

    usmc o311


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSea

    And MOS is not Navy...
    Or USAF


  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterDawg
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSea

    And MOS is not Navy...
    Or USAF
    OR USCG

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.

  7. #17
    billyf
    Guest

    Default

    0311 is the only MOS that does any work, all others are just there to support us.

    Semper-FI


  8. #18
    Guest

    Default

    I heard the Infantry did all the real fighting, and all the other branches were just helpers.


  9. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Orlando, Fl.
    Posts
    1,671

    Default MOS

    Or da Police........ but that was alifr time ago. Computer geeks will rule the whole


  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Spring, TX
    Posts
    121

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by billyf
    0311 is the only MOS that does any work, all others are just there to support us.

    Semper-FI
    Not entirely true.... I started off as a 5811, ended up working exclusively with 0311s in the field... and not in a support role either. Which makes sense since 5811 is an off branch of the 0311s...



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts