Someone posted on the Vero Beach DC Facebook page that PST tanks need to be hydro'd before Jan 31 or they are no longer useable???. Since I never saw anything about this here I asked for the source. Has anyone heard this?
Someone posted on the Vero Beach DC Facebook page that PST tanks need to be hydro'd before Jan 31 or they are no longer useable???. Since I never saw anything about this here I asked for the source. Has anyone heard this?
Go here and type in PST for the company name. So far it says that it has not been renewed (or even applied for). If an application has been received it will be listed in this database also as application
http://www.phmsa.dot.gov/portal/site...tte.cachetoken
Which actual cylinders are affected - I don't seem to be able to find a list ... anybody?
Andy
E series 3442 PISG tanks
I have a few sets which Hydro's expire 9/16 and I'm trying to figure out if I need to run them in early to make sure I get the hydro done before Jan 31st 2015?????
I sure hope that someone will renew the permit/exemption - this would affect a ton of tanks across the country ... or am I missing something?
Does this mean they have to be done before 1-31 so they can be hydroed every 5 years thereafter, or 1-31 is the last date they will ever be hydroed?
It may just be the LDS owner but the last time this happened, he quite clearly said; if the exemption (SP-9791) is not renewed by PST, we will not be permitted to fill the tanks, regardless of current hydro or VIP status. It does appear that the exemption expires at the end of this month. I may have 4 new steel umbrella stands unless...
http://www.phmsa.dot.gov/pv_obj_cach...2011021983.pdf
The most powerful minds are the ones that can be changed.
If you're unsure contact hydro Dave and get the answer. And then send him your business instead of all the fire extinguisher shops. That's if you live anywhere near cave country or tampa bay that is.
Bookmarks