Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    135

    Default Dive Rite Nomad LTZ Buttplate

    Brand new Dive Rite Nomad LTZ Butt Plate $50 + shipping from 77062. Used in freshwater 1x.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Worceste,Ma
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Pictures


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Worceste,Ma
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Received it today thank you.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Does anybody on the forum know Dana Myhaver? He still has not paid me for the Butt plate that he received. I've gotten several excuses as to why I haven't received the money yet, so I don't know if I have been taken by this guy or if he's legit and just has been having bad luck.


  5. #5

    Default

    I don't know the guy. Never met him. But I'll settle his tab with you if you'll agree to take me on a dive in Alachua next time you are in town.
    Let me know. Thx.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Greenville, SC
    Posts
    1,675

    Default

    no idea who he is, but remember he is in the middle of the worst blizzard conditions that part of the state has seen in decades, so depending on his job he may be very busy right now....


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Draker. Was going to call you around Christmas when I was there, but Charlie went in and said the cave viz wasn't good. I'll ring you next time I am there and the cave is good.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    135

    Default

    I understand the weather. but 1st he said he mailed a check on 1/22/15, then another check on 2/2/15, then on 2/11/15 he said he would call me with a CC # and now he won't respond to my e-mail. Just wondering. I hope that it is just the weather.


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Worceste,Ma
    Posts
    35

    Default

    So just logged in here and like I have said in the many emails I have replied to you I am working out the issues I told you on 2/18 in my reply. I have not avoided you in any way. And do not an on not settling this. I was fortunate to get the buttplate before bad weather hit and I am only assuming here because my neighbor works the postal service sort center. They have been 3-5 weeks behind because of the storms Which is probably why it hasn't made it to you. I will be calling you with in this week to fix this.


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Maybe you two shouldn't buy and sell anything until you learn what paypal is. And then wisen up and not ship anything until payment is received. Just because someone's a tech diver doesn't mean they won't stick it up your rear.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Dive Rite Tech Buttplate For Sale
    By harmstrong in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-20-2013, 08:22 AM
  2. FOR SALE Dive Rite Buttplate
    By Totes McGoats in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-26-2012, 05:45 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 05:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts