Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default Thanks Light Monkey

    Had an issue with a light I bought second hand and brought it into Light Monkey. They took care of the issue while I waited and threw in they yearly maintenance. Great service thanks.

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Hey I have to also say thank you light monkey. I did the same as you and bought a second hand light monkey 21 watt led can light. It came in and I burn tested it in a bucket for four hours. I took it out and there was a small amount of moisture in the lens. I called light monkey and explained. The guy said send it in and we will look at it. Not only did they burn and pressure test it there but they also installed all new o rings. They did everything free of charge and fast. Outstanding customer service! Big selling point!



 

Similar Threads

  1. FS: Light Monkey 50 watt HID Video Light Heads
    By BUNIT in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2014, 09:40 AM
  2. Salvo Light Monkey 35watt HID Lamp Light Torch 4.5 hour burn
    By gratefulcarl in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-16-2014, 04:26 PM
  3. F/S Light Monkey 35w HID Light 5.5 Hour Battery
    By Superlyte27 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 09:14 PM
  4. Light Monkey 24 watt HID divel Light for sale or trade.
    By InspectorGadget in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 11:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts