Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Threaded View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Stuart, fl
    Posts
    94

    Default dry suit xl $500

    I have an OS systems dry suit that I need to get rid of. I have out grown it. It will fit anyone between 6'-6'3" 200-240 maybe even a little smaller that 6' or 200

    The neck seal is blown. But the wrist seals are great

    I am motivated to sell. This is a perfect first dry suit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	20150108_152214.jpg
Views:	181
Size:	682.4 KB
ID:	11850   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150108_152232.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	748.2 KB
ID:	11851   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150108_152300.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	11852   Click image for larger version

Name:	20150108_152320.jpg
Views:	154
Size:	678.4 KB
ID:	11853  



 

Similar Threads

  1. dry suit
    By jeffb78 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-01-2006, 06:12 PM
  2. Dry suit
    By Cindy in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-10-2006, 01:29 PM
  3. Dry Suit
    By imported_admin in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2004, 09:28 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts