Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default

    And for the rest of you guys I'm iPad nil literate. Lol. I don't even know how to explain. I though this thing was like a desktop.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Not trying to bust your chops, but what do you want to do with it that you think you can't do? Chances are that there is software out there to handle it. You can certainly download movies, books, music, pictures, and all kinds of applications, including multiple varieties of dive planning software. I haven't taken my laptop on a trip for years, just the iPad.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Idk maby I just do t use it as much to really need one. Anyway I made a deal last night. Predator for the iPad plus 200. Deal was made. Thanks guys. And I'm sorry vr3's


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mount Holly, NC
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    I thought that you wanted to wait a week but no heartburn here. And we are cool with each other.

    "...some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy." John T. Cunningham

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default

    No offense to you at all bro. I meant wait a week to see if someone came around with a predator or petrel.


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    High Springs, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TONY CHANEY View Post
    I thought that you wanted to wait a week but no heartburn here. And we are cool with each other.

    Quote Originally Posted by NORTHEAST View Post
    If you are willing to wait a week and if I have no offers of a predator I'll trade.

    "...and if I have no offers of a predator."


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

    ----
    Cave Mann

  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mount Holly, NC
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    Once again "dibs" means nothing here. HaHa

    "...some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy." John T. Cunningham

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default

    I'm sorry tony.



 

Similar Threads

  1. WTB backplate pad
    By double humper in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 07:30 PM
  2. WTB: Shearwater Petrel or Predator
    By Hydrostatic in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 02:44 PM
  3. Trade Predator for one with fisher?
    By deep2eat in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 08:55 PM
  4. For sale or Trade: VR3 or He
    By Rich in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 12:59 PM
  5. WTB diverite lumbar backplate pad
    By sem824 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 06:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts