Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default I want to trade my 1 week old I PAD AIR 64gb for a predator or petrel or vr3

    Hi I want to trade my 1 week old I PAD AIR 64gb for a predator or petrel or vr3. I got it for Xmas and I realized you can't download software like a desktop. Therefore I dint need it. This is the really expensive one hence 64gb. I already put a beetle defense case in it. Thing is in brand new condition!


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mount Holly, NC
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    I would take you up on your trade but your I PAD cost more than my VR3 is worth. If you are sold on the idea then I will trade with you

    "...some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy." John T. Cunningham

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Albany, NY
    Posts
    352

    Default

    What do you mean by "you can't download software like a desktop"?


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rongoodman View Post
    What do you mean by "you can't download software like a desktop"?
    I suspect he means you can't download Free software

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    High Springs, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    I suspect he means you can't download Free software
    IT can't mean that - there's a ton of free software.

    ----
    Cave Mann

  6. #6

    Default

    I have a VRX I would be willing to trade probably


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Michael Thornton
    CCR Cave Instructor (TDI / IANTD)
    CCR Instructor (TDI / IANTD)
    www.CCRMichael.com
    www.DiveAddicts.com - Online Store
    TEKDiveUSA.2014 - The North American two day advanced and technical diving conference.
    Miami, FL - May 17-18, 2014

  7. #7

    Default

    He probably means he can't install software compiled for a desktop OS.

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

  8. #8

    Default

    Of the choices given, I guess a VR3 would be possible. I'm not trading my Predator or Petrel for a $300 tablet.

    Ken


    The Tech Diver's Prayer: Oh Lord, if I should die, please don't let my wife sell my dive gear for what I told her I paid for it..

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mount Holly, NC
    Age
    62
    Posts
    1,620

    Default

    so I got dibs but no reply thus far.

    "...some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy." John T. Cunningham

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Yonkers, NY
    Posts
    410

    Default

    And for the rest of you guys I'm iPad nil literate. Lol. I don't even know how to explain. I though this thing was like a desktop.



 

Similar Threads

  1. WTB backplate pad
    By double humper in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2014, 07:30 PM
  2. WTB: Shearwater Petrel or Predator
    By Hydrostatic in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-06-2014, 02:44 PM
  3. Trade Predator for one with fisher?
    By deep2eat in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-13-2013, 08:55 PM
  4. For sale or Trade: VR3 or He
    By Rich in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 12:59 PM
  5. WTB diverite lumbar backplate pad
    By sem824 in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2008, 06:32 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts