Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default Measureless to Man/Blueprint

    I don't know why I did not get them sooner and I hear a lot about them but I got the 2 books today. I just glanced through Measureless to Man for now until I have some time to actually read it and I was reading through blueprint for survival and I couldn't put it down! I know many have stated to get these books when going into cavern/cave courses and now I know why, I should have purchased them 2 years ago! I also highly recommend them!! Great information!! Sorry if this belongs in the Fill Station forum but I wasn't sure.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Knoxville, TN
    Posts
    1,104

    Default

    Loved both of them, The Last Dive should also be in your Library.

    Why yes that was me in shorts and a t-shirt oops, a drysuit @ the 700' marker

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    If you want more manuscripts by Exley,buy "Taming of the Slough"

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL - USA
    Posts
    1,169

    Default

    Blueprint is awesome! Caverns measureless to man is good, I found some of to be a bit rambling and vague. I just finished Taming of the Slough and found it to be another great book. I really like how it reads like a good text book with educational material on the area as well as exploration.

    Jeff Rouse
    Chicago, IL

  5. #5

    Default

    I re-read these books every few years it seems and continue to enjoy them.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    I know the story of The Last Dive but I'll have to obtain the book. I have never heard of Taming of the Slough, I'll be sure to get it! Thanks!


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Roaming in cenote land
    Posts
    1,410

    Default

    +1 on taming of the slough



 

Similar Threads

  1. Urban Water Blueprint
    By tflaris in forum Environmental Issues
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2014, 07:00 AM
  2. I need to borrow "Caverns Measureless to Man"
    By curtschu in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-23-2011, 08:04 PM
  3. Blueprint for survival
    By stairman in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-02-2008, 08:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts