Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Raeford NC
    Posts
    89

    Default Black Friday Deals

    I just got a crazy cheap price on a dry suit and some back up lights from Cave Adventures. If you guys need anything they are pretty much giving the stuff away today. Check out their website or give them a call. I don't know if it is just me but every time I call their they really take the time to take care of me. I would definitely check them out.
    Ryan


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    East of the Mill Pond
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Yes they are fantastic. I get very special treatment every time too.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    3,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nakatomi View Post
    Yes they are fantastic. I get very special treatment every time too.
    LOL!

    Rob Neto
    Chipola Divers, LLC
    Check out my new book - Sidemount Diving - An Almost Comprehensive Guide
    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..." -Sheck Exley

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    75

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nakatomi View Post
    Yes they are fantastic. I get very special treatment every time too.
    Oliver, we all treat you special. Especially when you wear the hat...


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    968

    Default

    LoL Oliver!!!!


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Florida
    Posts
    3,434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkCoffee View Post
    Oliver, we all treat you special. Especially when you wear the hat...
    Which hat? He had 3 that night...

    Ponchito, Billy Bob Olli, Olly Crockett

    Rob Neto
    Chipola Divers, LLC
    Check out my new book - Sidemount Diving - An Almost Comprehensive Guide
    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..." -Sheck Exley

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Oyster Bay
    Posts
    605

    Default

    I've been eyeing the sms 75 deal. Can't figure out if it's a really great deal or not.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    MAN they have some awsome deals, If I was getting into SM diving and still wanted to keep BM, that SMS 75 and regs would be a heck of a money saver in the long run.


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Raeford NC
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SLIM View Post
    MAN they have some awsome deals, If I was getting into SM diving and still wanted to keep BM, that SMS 75 and regs would be a heck of a money saver in the long run.
    I bought the SMS 75 on my last trip down there and it is an awesome system. It is basically the SMS 100 with all of Edds Mods done to it at the factory. I would do it if I was you.


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Central GA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Doesn't Edd also offer mods to the 75? I asked them about the sms mods and they asked if I had a 75 or 100, that doesn't make sense if they do mods to the 75 but I don't know much about it.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Black Friday sales
    By Puttzer in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2012, 04:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts