<30
30-39
40-49
50-59
60-69
70-79
80 or older
Don't do that! You are my beacon for my old(er) age lifestyle![]()
40 - 49 (47)
Trace Malinowski
"Through all of my seasons and all of the reasons, I've stayed on this circuit for me." - Chris Ledoux
<30 at 24
60 to 69
51-60
51-60 and moving up a group soon
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
56 for a couple more months, but it ain't the years; it's the mileage.
I wonder if the age groups would sort into people who live in Florida, and those who don't. I would suspect the younger cohort lives in the area, whereas the older divers would include most of the out-of-towners. You have to have reached a certain income level to be able to take repeated trips to cave country, and that generally goes along with a certain degree of age.
Bookmarks