Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Way too far from cave country
    Age
    46
    Posts
    334

    Default Back in the game!

    Okay after the army moving me all over for the last several years they wised up and moved me to MO and from my research I'm within striking distance of some caves that are divable. Not gonna lie I need to refresh my skills and do some equipment test dives before I do any overhead but need to find some buddies.

    Anyone near Kansas city willing to help out a returning cave guy? Prefer CC but I'd dive with noisy, aka open circuit, guys too

    P.S. Is Sludge still alive?


  2. #2
    Moderator CDF-STAFF Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    The World's Most Beautiful Beaches?
    Age
    67
    Posts
    12,726

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sea2summit View Post
    P.S. Is Sludge still alive?
    If you had been keeping up you would know I got married and moved to Panama City Beach.

    Dingdong head...

    Whoever said money can't buy love never bought a puppy.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Port St Lucie, FL
    Age
    57
    Posts
    189

    Default

    I'm in Lincoln, NE. Can do BM, SM, and dive a Kiss Spirit CCR. Full cave diver, Adv. Trimix instructor. If you don't find anyone closer, glad to help out. We hit the MO caves when conditions and schedules allow, and dive other area sites as well.

    Welcome back!

    Brian


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Branson MO
    Posts
    952

    Default

    In Branson, Kiss Gem, OC, SM, scooter, mix. RBD and CB.

    Be at RBD tomorow, for some fun.

    Plenty on here that will see this and pop up to try to get you back in our dark cool water.

    SLIM


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Way too far from cave country
    Age
    46
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    If you had been keeping up you would know I got married and moved to Panama City Beach.

    Dingdong head...
    Dingdong head? After taking you to the Hinkel that's all I get Russell? They say opposite's attract so how many cat's do you have and how much Halcyon gear does she dive Congratulations!

    All you other folks thanks for replying. I'm gonna find some water and get ready to do some cave stuff.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    High Springs Florida
    Age
    64
    Posts
    2,513

    Default

    I just moved from the Midwest to high Springs, but I am helping out with the CDS Midwest Cave Diving Workshop on Sept, 20 th. We have some great Presenters, and door prizes from Dive Rite, Kiss, Dive Right In Scuba and others. The list is growing daily.

    Www.artflowslikewater.com
    Brendan's Law - "Know what you're breathing. Analyze your gas for O2 and Co. Analyze your gas each time, everytime, anywhere."

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Geneva Indiana
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Welcome back the CDS workshop would be a great place to hook up with some buddies.
    I am going to get to it one of these years.
    I'm currently moving into the CCR realm nice and easy like.
    I'll be moving very slow in that direction look forward to meeting you sometime.

    JCG



 

Similar Threads

  1. Cave Diving Game
    By Kelly Jessop in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 02-02-2009, 07:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts