Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
Results 71 to 73 of 73
  1. #71
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    LakeCity, Fl
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jj1987 View Post
    Seems fairly clear to me?
    Nice, Good info


  2. #72

    Default

    I may be going out on a limb here but, I was under the impression that the 1/6th limit is imposed on intro divers to limit their penetration while they gain experience. I did not know you could be "trained" in experience, but thought that it only came with time and practice. If you have gained this experience, take the next class. Then there is the zero to hero school, full cave with only six or eight days of experience, and apparently that's a real thing. If you are well liked on this board, it will even be overlooked by most!


  3. #73

    Default

    I can't remember the last time I dove to 1/3. At least I try to not push it that far( maybe in a really high flow system). That's what bigger tanks, and stage bottles are for.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Intro training complete
    By diverbjf in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-23-2012, 10:10 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:43 PM
  3. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-25-2010, 01:41 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts