Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 76
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Cleveland, OH
    Posts
    169

    Default



  2. #12

    Default

    At least the two sides of the story seem to be the same. If Superlyte is sincere in his offer to mentor Bakrt and his buddy that is indeed a good outcome of both this thread and the altercation at Ginnie. Quite a few people that suck at diving and in particular cave diving are not aware that they suck at it. Usually their buddy sucks too, so they both think all is good. I have been diving for a long time and I am positive that there is one or two aspects of my diving that suck also. I look forward to my buddies and others jumping on me for my bad form. Oh and some advice for Bakrt, get some new gear or at least some used cave gear that is current. It is not how well you dive, but how well you look in your gear


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    East of the Mill Pond
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fno View Post
    If Superlyte is sincere in his offer to mentor Bakrt and his buddy that is indeed a good outcome of both this thread and the altercation at Ginnie.


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    If it swims like a duck....it's a duck ! If it dives like a skin diver..well......? But then if you are truely educated, then more training is always a good thing. Shouting matches don't prove anything other than someone has a bigger mouth. Well done Superlyte !
    Thank you !
    je


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Cool and the winner is ?!

    Classic!

    Last edited by JE; 06-23-2014 at 10:09 AM. Reason: idk

  6. #16

    Default

    I changed my brake pads on my 2005 ford ranger this weekend


  7. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avs123 View Post
    I changed my brake pads on my 2005 ford ranger this weekend

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PfcAJ View Post
    I'd like to hear his side of the story....
    +1.

    Edit: I should read the full thread first. In my head I was calculating what % chance it was superlyte that yelled at him.


  9. #19

    Default

    The OP should just be thankful that Peter did not threaten to break his kneecaps with a baseball ball, or blow him up with his high powered rifle, or offer him a ride in his car...


  10. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavman View Post
    The OP should just be thankful that Peter did not threaten to break his kneecaps with a baseball ball, or blow him up with his high powered rifle, or offer him a ride in his car...
    I believe it was a hammer. Not a bat, but truthfully I can't remember. The rifle is a myth. That never happened. The ride in the car did in fact happen. Let that be a lesson to those riding in my car. If you're being a jerk and I tell you to knock it off, you probably should heed the warning.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-30-2013, 05:44 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts