Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    397

    Default NFSA Gallery for those who do not have FB... Forrest!

    We have been updating regularly the NFSA website gallery:
    http://northfloridaspringsalliance.org/gallery.php. Feel free to browse our events: http://northfloridaspringsalliance.org/events.php, updated with advanced skills workshop and registration, as well as spend time browsing our website: http://northfloridaspringsalliance.org/index.php and send us your suggestions.

    Pictures are from the parks when we had floods, cleanups, NFSA events pics, etc. Please feel free to send more pics and suggestions for the website to: [email protected] (that's me )

    Xenia, a.k.a. Local Zip Code Diver

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    I dont have FB either, Forrest. I think its an abomination.

    bob


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridabob View Post
    I dont have FB either, Forrest. I think its an abomination.

    bob
    +1 and I haven't hit 40 yet


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Three non-Facebookers and counting...


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Thanks Xenia

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Too bad. On Facebook we publish the secret directions to the deep section in Peacock off the main line that leads you to a room larger than the Black Abyss. This deep section has a hydrological link to the same deep section in JB

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop View Post
    Too bad. On Facebook we publish the secret directions to the deep section in Peacock off the main line that leads you to a room larger than the Black Abyss. This deep section has a hydrological link to the same deep section in JB
    Not a problem, I already know where that secret jump is

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  8. #8
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FW View Post
    Not a problem, I already know where that secret jump is
    No,you're thinking of the section that links with Hornsby that you get with an AARP membership

    "Not all change is improvement...but all improvement is change" Donald Berwick

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    397

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop View Post
    No,you're thinking of the section that links with Hornsby that you get with an AARP membership
    That's funny there! poor Forrest we always tease you but you know we love you.

    Glad more people that do not have FB will be able to see the NFSA pictures. If you have any new pictures from Peacock, Madison, Troy, or Lafayette please send these to the [email protected]! I will be happy to post them for you.

    Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

    Xenia, a.k.a. Local Zip Code Diver

  10. #10

    Default

    No Facebook for me still and I doubt I ever will. The shop has one though.



 

Similar Threads

  1. meeting forrest
    By Gdiver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-29-2011, 11:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts