Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1

    Default Assistance requested transporting some dive gear from Missouri to Florida.

    I have some dive gear that is in Missouri, that I am trying to transport to Florida. Is there anyone coming to Florida, from Missouri, that might be willing to help me. I can reimburse anyone available to help me for their time and trouble.

    I am available by both PM or email.

    Thanks for your help


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bartow, FL
    Posts
    1,820

    Default

    From where in Missouri to where in Florida and when? My parents are headed there to visit family in St Louis and live in Central Florida. They love adventure....and picking up dive gear at their age is an adventure!

    Bob


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridabob View Post
    ....and picking up dive gear at their age is an adventure!
    I just had to laugh at that

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by floridabob View Post
    From where in Missouri to where in Florida and when? My parents are headed there to visit family in St Louis and live in Central Florida. They love adventure....and picking up dive gear at their age is an adventure!

    Bob
    Thanks for the offer. I may have a lead on this, but I will let you know. I would hate to deny anyone an adventure...



 

Similar Threads

  1. Lost Dive Gear - 1/5/2012 in Live Oak Florida
    By nthewater in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 12:38 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 03:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts