Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: Full Cave

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Marianna Fl
    Age
    31
    Posts
    378

    Default

    One funny thing I've seen on this thread is that you guys keep saying "scooter" but you should be saying DRYSUIT.

    We can not direct the wind, but we can adjust our sails.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by next gen View Post
    ....."so call it before it lands." He had a quarter in his hand a it landed on the ground heads. Justin and I were shocked that he pulled that stunt. All good memories.

    Oh and Samantha that was me.
    That's why I made the "50/50" comment


  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by next gen View Post
    One funny thing I've seen on this thread is that you guys keep saying "scooter" but you should be saying DRYSUIT.
    Scooter AND drysuit! The drysuit really is part of the scooter....you'd be WAY too cold on a scooter in a wetsuit!


  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Marianna Fl
    Age
    31
    Posts
    378

    Default

    You remember hole in the wall. Imagine me doing that on a scooter.

    We can not direct the wind, but we can adjust our sails.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Greenville, SC, USA
    Posts
    1,008

    Default

    That's what I'm saying, you need both. You need a scooter because of obvious reasons, and you need a drysuit as a scooter accessory to keep you alive while scootering!

    And yes, I do. The day it rained, I thought you were going to freeze to death....you didn't have ANY time to warm up!


  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Marianna Fl
    Age
    31
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Yeah, I hated that. This time I was able to warm up and either way I'm not going to get much more use out of that suit.

    We can not direct the wind, but we can adjust our sails.

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Congrats! Hope we get to dive together this year.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts