Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Full Cave

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    2,134

    Default Full Cave

    For those that know him, My Son, William is now full cave.


  2. #2
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Congratulations!

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  3. #3

    Default

    Congratulations to William and to you !!! I am sure that you are one proud dad !!!!

    TJ (2)
    When I get out of cavediving, it will be to learn how to use a walker FW

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    East of the Mill Pond
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Congratulations William!


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Tallahassee, Florida
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Congratulations!

    Alasdair

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    mindlessly wandering about North America
    Age
    54
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Awesome, way to go William. Congrats!

    ...still playin with Tonka Toys in the sandbox...and blowin bubbles in the water...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Leesburg, FL
    Posts
    280

    Default

    Congratulations to you Williams. I know it's been a tough road with Jody for a dad. Now keep a good log book and get those 100 dives in which will open up some more caves for you.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


  8. #8

    Default

    Sweet!

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Great news, congratulations!

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Congratulations!

    Mike



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts