Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 81 to 81 of 81
  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Posts
    101

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jj1987 View Post
    Maybe I'm off base here, but I don't think the diver involved in the peacock incident would have done anything different with an extra certification card on the dash. Doing a visual jump isn't a training issue, even a cavern diver knows better, it's a complacency issue.
    I know my word doesn't hold a lot of weight here and I don't post much, but after reading thread after thread I can't help but say I think that complacency is the biggest danger of all.



    Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

    Last edited by nakatomi; 04-24-2014 at 11:38 AM. Reason: fixed quote


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 01:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts