Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default RE: dodged one........

    Oops. Sorry guys I was trying to move the topic to the Fill Station and I , um, um deleted it by mistake. Um....I'm sorry. Guess I'd better go back to driving the road rather than driving a forum.

    Really, it was an accident.


  2. #2
    Guest

    Default

    Angie, if that happens again, simply hit your "Back" button numerous times until you get to the original. Unless your computer is sorely short of RAM, it'll stay in cache. Then hit the "Submit" button to get it back in the system, and then try to move it again.

    Russell


  3. #3

    Default

    Ohhhhhhh.......doh! Gee....never thought of that.....doh.


  4. #4
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Thread Nazi.

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tegg
    Thread Nazi.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts