Well now you know how to get out of a ticket. (Blow the Trooper)
Well now you know how to get out of a ticket. (Blow the Trooper)
(All give some, Some give ALL . Semper Fi) Safe Diving (JAMMER)
Damn, I must be getting old to have let that one slip by.
DeWayne
The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)
It didn't slip by. You'll notice he modified the "quote."
And it was just a tad this side of being moderated. Unless another moderator is less forgiving.
Russell
[quote="Rich"]Had a blowout on my motorcycle at 80 MPH once. That was somewhat excitingOriginally Posted by DeepSea
![]()
Bob K
That's how I read it. Then I read it again a second time.Originally Posted by Rich
Ok, Rob, get out of my head. It's already full.
Bookmarks