Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valdosta,Ga
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Hey now thats not fair De Wanyne voted for me and I should win and if I don't me and De Wayne will beat you with his canes till you give us our prize and we also will give you what Herbie is not here to recieve any longer the old kick in the Go-Nads. Tell him De Wayne that is our prize money.

    (All give some, Some give ALL . Semper Fi) Safe Diving (JAMMER)

  2. #12

    Default

    I have to agree with Jammer on this one...he got a vote. Seems to me like he is the true winner of the contest.(We are splitting the prize right?)


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jammer
    Hey now thats not fair De Wanyne voted for me and I should win and if I don't me and De Wayne will beat you with his canes till you give us our prize and we also will give you what Herbie is not here to recieve any longer the old kick in the Go-Nads. Tell him De Wayne that is our prize money.
    How about you get the prize and I still get to give 'em a good caning just for the sake of giving a good caning I still say no one will ever come up with a pic spookier than that avatar pic of yours buddy. Hope to see you next week while I'm down Jammer.

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts