Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Spartanburg, SC
    Age
    59
    Posts
    857

    Default

    When I am longer dives solo I leave information on where I am going to dive and when I should be out of the water like Bill does. I was on a 6 hour dive once and when I surfaced there were people there getting ready to go look for me. After that I made an emergency contact list that is always with me diving and started leaving a note on the dash when doing anything over two hours solo.

    Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

    Bobby

    The Light Dude
    Innovation through exploration

    Local Zip Code Diver

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States SE florida
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by w ripley View Post
    I post this on my dashboard, especially if solo.
    Do the same when solo'g and wear a dog tag w/contact info and 'valet' key around my neck that I tell buddies about........



 

Similar Threads

  1. Dive planning advice
    By Simon Richards in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-23-2006, 02:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts