Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Colorado Springs, CO, USA
    Posts
    11

    Default Re: Cavex2 Productions

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop
    Quote Originally Posted by cavex2
    .
    , please soak the dvd in Simple Green for 30
    minutes
    Plus if you do this the DVD will O2 clean :P

    Good to see you posting Jen
    I bet my dive shop still won't allow me to put it in their player unless THEY clean it again...

    Roak

    <== Mighty Murphy, the wonder Bouv!

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Valdosta,Ga
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Well I have several dvds from Harvey and they were all the memorex brand and they all skipped and jumped like crazy I sent them back to harvey and he replaced them all. Then I got the new ones and they skipped in differnt places so I did the soaking in mild soap and warm water and removed the lables and BAMM!!!!! end of problem no skipps at all and play all the way through.

    But I will say this I am glad that there is somone like Harvey out there making these fine cave diving films.

    (All give some, Some give ALL . Semper Fi) Safe Diving (JAMMER)

  3. #13

    Default Re: Cavex2 Productions

    Quote Originally Posted by roakey
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop
    Quote Originally Posted by cavex2
    .
    , please soak the dvd in Simple Green for 30
    minutes
    Plus if you do this the DVD will O2 clean :P

    Good to see you posting Jen
    I bet my dive shop still won't allow me to put it in their player unless THEY clean it again...

    Roak
    LOL I'm rolling here!

    Does this mean we could put an O2 vip sticker on there as a label too?

    Wow the list of things that Simple Green works for just keeps getting longer!


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    3

    Default

    I purchased "Jess's Hole" at a New Year gear swap and it was a great video except for the technical problems. I followed the directions posted in this thread, but when I put it in the dryer on gentle cycle with soft towels it still broke into dozens of shards. What should I do?

    I am just kidding. I haven't tried the fix yet, but I will soon.


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Port Richey, FL
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I have 2 DVD's from them and they play perfectly. I know that I have had issues with different brands of DVD's playing/not playing in different players. My cyberhome DVD player (30.00 @ BestBuy) seems to play most no problem.



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts