Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    Default Cavex2 Productions

    Has anyone purchased DVD's from Cavex2. I have 4 and all of them are defective with multiple bad spots on them. Anyone else have this problem?


  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default Re: Cavex2 Productions

    Quote Originally Posted by jpdiver
    Has anyone purchased DVD's from Cavex2. I have 4 and all of them are defective with multiple bad spots on them. Anyone else have this problem?
    Have you tried playing them on a different player?I had a similar problem and found that it was my DVD player that was the problem. Either way contact Cavex2productions and he will replace your defective DVD and like to get feedback about the problem.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default Re: Cavex2 Productions

    Quote Originally Posted by jpdiver
    Has anyone purchased DVD's from Cavex2. I have 4 and all of them are defective with multiple bad spots on them. Anyone else have this problem?
    I have not tried their DVD versions but I do have 10 of their VHS tapes and have had no problems with any of them. I agree with jpdiver, contact Harvey or Jennifer if the disks are defective and they should make it right for you. They've always given me great service.

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    3

    Default Cavex2 Productions


    JP,
    I am sorry that you had a problem with your Cavex2 Productions dvds.
    Please email me privately at [email protected] and we
    will be happy to replace your dvds. We stand behind all of our
    videos and want you to be pleased with your purchase. When you
    send the email, please let me know where you purchased the
    dvds. Thank you and I hope this will not leave you with a
    bad impression of Harvey's work.
    Jennifer


  5. #5
    Anonymous
    Guest

    Default DVD problems

    For what it's worth, I have had much better results with a variety of drives, including dedicated players, supporting the DVD-R format than the others such as DVD+R.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville
    Posts
    7

    Default Cavex2 dvd's

    I have purchased 3 dvd's from cavex2 and have been very pleased with them and had no problems.


  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    38

    Default

    I've got two. Both great.

    Take it easy, it's not supposed to be work.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    3

    Default Cavex2 Productions

    We just wanted to let our customers know that the problem with
    the dvds that would freeze up, was the Memorex label on the dvd.
    If anyone has a problem, please soak the dvd in Simple Green for 30
    minutes and gently scrape the label off with your fingernail. Be careful
    and don't scratch the silver surface. Rinse with water and gently dry with
    a soft towel. If you still have any problems, please email us at [email protected]
    We apologize for the inconvenience!
    Thanks for being so understanding and we sincerely appreciate it.
    Hugs,
    Jennifer
    www.cavex2productions.com


  9. #9
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    south Georgia
    Posts
    7,398

    Default Re: Cavex2 Productions

    Quote Originally Posted by cavex2
    .
    , please soak the dvd in Simple Green for 30
    minutes
    Plus if you do this the DVD will O2 clean :P

    Good to see you posting Jen


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    West of Atlanta
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I received 4 dvds for christmas the first one I watched had a problem I emailed Harvey and Jennifer and the took care of the problem immediately. You can tell alot about a business in the way they take care thier customers in a situation like this, and they were great!

    Remember -- A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn...that was fun!"


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts