Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: AntiSocial

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Panama City Florida
    Posts
    481

    Default Pressure Washer

    Based upon a dive I made at JB Tuesday evening, I suggest someone bring a pressure washer to knock the buzzzrd dung off the pavillon deck and tables.


  2. #12
    Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    1,476

    Default Re: Pressure Washer

    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawCaver
    Based upon a dive I made at JB Tuesday evening, I suggest someone bring a pressure washer to knock the buzzzrd dung off the pavillon deck and tables.

    those buzzards are a pain...they also tend to go through the trash and generally make a mess....maybe the jcso can issue a buzzard permit or something during hunting season...

    "With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."

    "Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire

  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Northern KY
    Age
    68
    Posts
    1,071

    Default Re: Pressure Washer

    Quote Originally Posted by wingman
    Quote Originally Posted by OutlawCaver
    Based upon a dive I made at JB Tuesday evening, I suggest someone bring a pressure washer to knock the buzzzrd dung off the pavillon deck and tables.

    those buzzards are a pain...they also tend to go through the trash and generally make a mess....maybe the jcso can issue a buzzard permit or something during hunting season...
    Now that would be an idea Those things were everywhere last time we were down there, and they didn't want to give up there roosting spots to us. Makes for an eerie feeling to come out of the cave and see that many buzzards witing for you

    DeWayne

    The safest way to dive solo is to refuse to dive with an idiot. - Dave Sutton


    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce (1906, Devil's Dictionary)


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts