Hi all, sorry for the delay. I am pretty sure the only shirt that comes in ceam is the duckweed shirt. The other shirts and the duckweed come in black. The map shirt is not yet on the website but it is similar to a shirt that was sold 5 or 6 years ago. It is a picture of the PSSP 1 map - probably a 12x12 space on the back of the shirt with the NFSA emblem on the front. I 'll try to take a pic of the old one today and past it. Thanks for your support.
For future orders, if you want to give color preferences, I can't make any promises but I can pass the results to the BOD.
Well, I guess the map is on the website![]()
Safe diving,
Sandy Robinson
Oliver, At one time, these could be picked up at PSSP but not sure that is the case now. Your best bet would be to order or pick up from DO or CE as they also sell them.
Safe diving,
Sandy Robinson
Bookmarks