I have DAN Premium and insurance through work.
skip
I have DAN Premium and insurance through work.
skip
"Learning the techniques of others does not interfere with the discovery of techniques of one's own." B.F. Skinner, 1970.
I voted other but similar but really it is Tricare...good around the world!
"...some night, in the chill darkness, someone will make a mistake: The sea will show him no mercy." John T. Cunningham
Dan Premium. And lost my other insurance do to Obamacare
Red Sullivan
(Dive within your training.)
I have DAN. Since obamacare my max out of pocket went sky high so I decided I can't risk a hospital visit without more coverage. Before I was ok with united healthcare alone.
Tell me about it. I guess some of us have to pay more for the greater good. Funny how that works out.
Anyway, i dont know a reason not to carry dan
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For all the Europeans, Aqua-Med is a great alternative and coverage is worldwide. I know several people that had to use their services and it worked fine for them. DAN Europe is not all that great and fairly expensive.
I have Dan premium and health insurance through work as well. Luckily I have not had to use it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I would love to hear about people who have used DAN in the last 5 years. I have heard there are issues with coverage and payment to facilities and I am concerned that the money I have paid and I am paying would be for nothing in the end.
Joe
Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people. ~ Eleanor Roosevelt
"If a small thing has the power to make you angry, does that not indicate something about your size?" ~Sydney J. Harris
Bookmarks