Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Tapatalk

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    2,134

    Default Tapatalk

    anybody elses FUBAR?


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Mines working fine.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mooresville, NC
    Age
    44
    Posts
    636

    Default

    mine is FUBAR ^2

    If you want to see some funny redneck quarry diving check out my youtube account..

    http://www.youtube.com/user/GoDeepif...n?feature=mhum

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    East of the Mill Pond
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garth View Post
    mine is FUBAR ^2
    So is mine on my iphone ( IOS 7). I need to delete and re-register CDF almost daily, also on The Deco Stop which, I believe, also uses an older Tapatalk plugin.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Is your FUBAR one on an Ipad? How about the one that works? Mine is on an Ipad


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Harrisonburg VA
    Age
    45
    Posts
    168

    Default

    Mine was FUBAR after I updated my iphone to iOS7 until I created a tapatalk ID. Creating the tapatalk ID was pretty much painless since it let me log in using Facebook.


  7. #7

    Default

    For a long time mine would only work via a wi-fi connection. This happened directly after a tapatalk update. I was told it had something to do with my particular phone carrier. It was screwed for about 3 weeks before it suddenly started working again.


  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Portland , OR
    Posts
    56

    Default

    I get a message that the tapatalk API has expired, but I can still log in with tapatalk 2 on my iPhone. Might need to update the plugin.


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Just updated to IOS7 and reregistered the forum on Tapatalk, something worked


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    615

    Default

    iOS7 and no TaT re registering. No problems.

    "omg take that out of your signature." ~ pink arrows


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts