Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Tapatalk

  1. #11

    Default

    Mine was fubar, I deleted it from tapatalk and then re-added it and it seems to be working ok now.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moody View Post
    Mine was fubar, I deleted it from tapatalk and then re-added it and it seems to be working ok now.
    I think that is pretty much what I did, I doubt going to IOS 7 had anything to do with it


  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by a64pilot View Post
    I think that is pretty much what I did, I doubt going to IOS 7 had anything to do with it
    Agreed, mine went offline before I did the upgrade.


  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    East of the Mill Pond
    Posts
    1,881

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garth View Post
    mine is FUBAR ^2
    So is mine on my iphone ( IOS 7). I need to delete and re-register CDF almost daily, also on The Deco Stop which, I believe, also uses an older Tapatalk plugin.


  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    I've gotten a message that says the Tapatalk API on this forum is out of date. Maybe that has something to do with all the problems?


  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Venice,Fl
    Posts
    133

    Default

    tapatalk and 'bamaphones are not compatible.....


  7. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gasdiver View Post
    I've gotten a message that says the Tapatalk API on this forum is out of date. Maybe that has something to do with all the problems?
    +1 and have to search the forum and login again regularly. Did not upgrade to iOs 7.
    Other forums do much the same.
    Tapatalk not good. Ugh!


  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Wellington FL
    Posts
    49

    Default

    And this is one of the reasons I no longer have an iPhone.

    Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts