anybody elses FUBAR?
Mines working fine.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.
mine is FUBAR ^2
If you want to see some funny redneck quarry diving check out my youtube account..
http://www.youtube.com/user/GoDeepif...n?feature=mhum
Is your FUBAR one on an Ipad? How about the one that works? Mine is on an Ipad
Mine was FUBAR after I updated my iphone to iOS7 until I created a tapatalk ID. Creating the tapatalk ID was pretty much painless since it let me log in using Facebook.
For a long time mine would only work via a wi-fi connection. This happened directly after a tapatalk update. I was told it had something to do with my particular phone carrier. It was screwed for about 3 weeks before it suddenly started working again.
I get a message that the tapatalk API has expired, but I can still log in with tapatalk 2 on my iPhone. Might need to update the plugin.
Just updated to IOS7 and reregistered the forum on Tapatalk, something worked
iOS7 and no TaT re registering. No problems.
"omg take that out of your signature." ~ pink arrows
Using Android, with old Tapatalk 2, works fine. Sometimes newer is not better
Sent from my PantechP9070 using Tapatalk 2
Bookmarks