Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    I actually heard it from a diveshop. I didn't see the post.


  2. #12

    Default

    I contacted Walter in an effort to get that report pulled from his site. Hell, I even fessed up about the joke in the same thread the very next day.


  3. #13
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavediver256 View Post
    Hahahahha, is that what caused that squeal on the 20ft stop after our last dive there Shirley????
    Oh NO! It was definitely not a small one!!! That was at least a 50' sharkasaurus that bit me!!!!!

    As for the joke dive report getting widely disseminated, ROFLMAO!! Check your sources, folks! :P

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dsix36 View Post
    I contacted Walter in an effort to get that report pulled from his site. Hell, I even fessed up about the joke in the same thread the very next day.
    I can't believe people took that seriously. Then actually put it on Cave Atlas with your name! LMAO!

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Eustis, FL
    Posts
    1,902

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    Check your sources, folks! :P
    I am, hence this post.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Eagle's Nest, 2/28/12
    By WJH in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 03:32 PM
  2. Eagle's Nest
    By Shadowjack in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-15-2007, 01:03 PM
  3. Eagle's Nest 2
    By Walter Pickel in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-04-2005, 11:58 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts