Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station Texas
    Posts
    178

    Default Looking for Dave in red BMW

    I found the survey slate.

    Human Evolution makes me wonder: from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Dry Caves to Wet Caves. Nevertheless, from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Org. Caves still to Org. Caves! DAMN ...

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default Looking for Dave

    HEY MAN, DAVE'S NOT HERE!

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  3. #3
    Guest

    Default

    I can't believe you beat me to that one.


  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station Texas
    Posts
    178

    Default

    where did he go? He was diving at Ginnie like 10 days ago.

    Human Evolution makes me wonder: from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Dry Caves to Wet Caves. Nevertheless, from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Org. Caves still to Org. Caves! DAMN ...

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Gainesville
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Cool man, thanks. so you're HomoErectus? I'm diving tonight after work.

    PS everyone: I don't know any secret caves and I'm not surveying them (yet ) A big slate comes in real handy for taking photos.


  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    College Station Texas
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Yes I am Homoerectus

    I have the slate in my mailbox at work. I will see you next time that I work.

    Human Evolution makes me wonder: from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Dry Caves to Wet Caves. Nevertheless, from HomoErectus to HomeSapiens, from Org. Caves still to Org. Caves! DAMN ...

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Perth Western Australia
    Posts
    212

    Default

    i dont have a bmw or a slate



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts