Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Enchanted River Philippines??

    Anyone have the real scoop on this:

    https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.n...48650560_n.jpg

    "Enchanted River is found in Philippines . It is called "enchanted" because no one has ever reached its bottom. Many people, including scuba divers, have tried reaching for the bottom but have failed, hence the legend of its bottomless pit. Moreover, locals share that NOBODY has been successful in catching the fish in this river, whether by hand or by spear. They say its bluish color is a result of its depth and the water clarity changes throughout the day. At around 12:00 pm, the water becomes clearer and even more majestic."


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    615

    Default

    I believe it has been fully explored.

    "omg take that out of your signature." ~ pink arrows

  3. #3
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default


    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  4. #4

    Default

    the last bottomless pit I dove turned out to be 13ft deep


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    when you look out of the bottom of the glass boat into the bottomless pit, you see a sign that says "Stuckeys three miles"

    What song did that come from?



 

Similar Threads

  1. New Caves Discovered in Pangasinan Philippines
    By diveph in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 05:37 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts