Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 45 of 45
  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    217

    Default

    If anyone ever wants to see how well something holds up, that's the place to leave it LOL.


  2. #42
    Moderator Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    in BFE outside of Mousetown
    Posts
    3,010

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood_60 View Post
    I have a buddy that does custom signs. Anything up to and including laser cut stainless. PM me with what you need, and I'll see what he can do.
    Awesome.

    Joe


    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Pyle
    "After my first 10 hours on a rebreather, I was a real expert. Another 40 hours of dive time later, I considered myself a novice. When I had completed about 100 hours of rebreather diving, I realized I was only just a beginner."

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Thanks Jason!


  4. #44

    Default

    Don't thank me yet. I'll bug him tonight or tomorrow (unless there is a rush).

    "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK

  5. #45
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Ok, "Thanks for looking into it!"

    LOL...

    just had lunch with Tegg... got ideas a'brewin!



 

Similar Threads

  1. Blue Spring, Orange City
    By metaldector in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 09:15 PM
  2. Blue Spring, Orange City, FL
    By tj in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 09:01 AM
  3. Blue Spring - Orange City
    By CaptainSpeleo in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 10:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts