Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WEPIV View Post
    Congratulations! I recognize that instructor....
    I enjoyed reading your diving CV and photos too. (I have also enjoyed your photos from other threads.)

    Gene
    Thanks!

    I enjoy posting photos of my adventures to share

    Quote Originally Posted by MacLeod View Post
    Congratulations!
    Thanks!


  2. #12

    Default

    Congratulations !!!!!! That gal is an awesome instructor.......unless #5 shows up.... if #5 is even NEAR the dive site...leave the gear in the truck and just go home!!!!!

    TJ (2)
    When I get out of cavediving, it will be to learn how to use a walker FW

  3. #13
    Special Forum Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Southport (Panama City), FL
    Age
    56
    Posts
    5,732

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cavediver256 View Post
    Congratulations !!!!!! That gal is an awesome instructor.......unless #5 shows up.... if #5 is even NEAR the dive site...leave the gear in the truck and just go home!!!!!
    LOL, TJ, thanks from all of us, except #5. She just stormed out mumbling something about heading to GA.

    I Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010

    Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese

    My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!

    Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    ...She just stormed out mumbling something about heading to GA.
    UH OH!

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Geneva Indiana
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Congrats Joe you two get your dry suits and come north I will get a trip going when you guys can make it.
    Even if we have to plan next season no worries I recommend the Straits you will need a dry suit and a bit of Deco practice.
    Your pics are awesome!

    JCG


  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sskasser View Post
    LOL, TJ, thanks from all of us, except #5. She just stormed out mumbling something about heading to GA.

    Hahahahhahhaha, I ain't skeered.... sounds like a party to me !!!!!!

    TJ (2)
    When I get out of cavediving, it will be to learn how to use a walker FW


 

Similar Threads

  1. Mistakes I've made.
    By Greenwood_60 in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 08:23 PM
  2. WTS: Custom made SS BP.
    By Bonediver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 08:36 PM
  3. Made in USA
    By Puttzer in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-06-2006, 08:38 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts