Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.

View Poll Results: Would you support a CDS booster program?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • I would support this as an individual

    3 17.65%
  • I would support this as a business

    1 5.88%
  • Don't care for the idea

    13 76.47%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Booster program

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    St Petersburg, FL
    Posts
    4,616

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curtschu View Post
    I thought we were chipping in to buy and maintain a Haskel

    Me too. I even cleaned out a spot next to the compressor so we could store it somewhere.


  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Alpharetta, GA
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelly Jessop View Post
    Something that has been done in the past is the old Cave Diver's Manual had pages in the back for sponsorship that defrayed printing cost. This book is getting facelift from its copyright of 1992,and a new manuscript is being edited right now (hopefully),and doing this again may be beneficial.
    Based on the poll, it does not look like a booster program is very popular. I supported the book back in 1992 and would do so again.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Haskel booster
    By jdh in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-10-2008, 11:03 AM
  2. FS: Haskel booster
    By MikeH in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-10-2006, 09:38 PM
  3. Compressor As A Booster?
    By OutlawCaver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 03:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts