I recently receaved my Into cert, wanted to know if anyone could advise me of which systems in the Lake City/Brandford area would be good for Intro level to dive.
Tks
I recently receaved my Into cert, wanted to know if anyone could advise me of which systems in the Lake City/Brandford area would be good for Intro level to dive.
Tks
Peacock is good. It's shallow and no flow so u can go or stay in longer. GINNIE has so much flow u don't get very far but good to practice skills. Just my thoughts. Good variety.
roadkill
Peacock, Ginnie, and Little River. Madison Blue is a bit further. Get fills in GA and it's not far off I-75 on your way down.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK
Is there no location to get fills in that area?
Nearest cave fill to Madison is Cave Excursions.
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." --JFK
Ahh. The old cave excursions vs dive outpost debate. It's funny how close they are but so differently loved for many varied reasons.
Bookmarks