Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    90

    Default Extreme Cave Diving to Air

    Nova is airing the episode Extreme Cave Diving tomorrow night at 9:00 EDT. I'm sure most of us have already seen it but still thought I'd mention it.

    https://www.directv.com/tv/NOVA-QTh5...tJNzFKVkZQdz09


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Jacksonville, FL
    Posts
    615

    Default

    And in case you can't wait, its airing here right now...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=881GVGZDN5s

    I've watched it a dozen times and still enjoy it each time.

    "omg take that out of your signature." ~ pink arrows

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    I read "Extreme Cave Diving to Air" to mean a colossal sump dive

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default

    awesome ! thank you .


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Draper, Utah / Ft. White, Florida
    Posts
    363

    Default

    I thought the same thing Forrest!

    Randy Thornton
    CCR Cave Instructor, CCR Instructor Trainer
    TDI Training Advisory Panel member

    www.diveaddicts.com
    www.sub-gravity.com
    www.tekdiveusa.com

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    The Land of Enchantment
    Posts
    3,329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Thornton View Post
    I thought the same thing Forrest!
    Yeah. What else could it mean?

    Land of Enchantment -- not so great for cave diving, but mighty scenic!

  7. #7

    Default

    I first thought that it said on air. As in the breathing gas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Michael Thornton
    CCR Cave Instructor (TDI / IANTD)
    CCR Instructor (TDI / IANTD)
    www.CCRMichael.com
    www.DiveAddicts.com - Online Store
    TEKDiveUSA.2014 - The North American two day advanced and technical diving conference.
    Miami, FL - May 17-18, 2014

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Mooresville, NC
    Age
    44
    Posts
    636

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCRMichael View Post
    I first thought that it said on air. As in the breathing gas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Haha!

    If you want to see some funny redneck quarry diving check out my youtube account..

    http://www.youtube.com/user/GoDeepif...n?feature=mhum

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CCRMichael View Post
    I first thought that it said on air. As in the breathing gas.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What I this air you speak of?


  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulmal View Post
    What I this air you speak of?
    Some antique gas I wouldn't dare put in my car tires any more


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    Michael Thornton
    CCR Cave Instructor (TDI / IANTD)
    CCR Instructor (TDI / IANTD)
    www.CCRMichael.com
    www.DiveAddicts.com - Online Store
    TEKDiveUSA.2014 - The North American two day advanced and technical diving conference.
    Miami, FL - May 17-18, 2014


 

Similar Threads

  1. CCR air dil deco in cave country.
    By Garth in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-18-2012, 02:03 PM
  2. Replies: 141
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 03:20 AM
  3. Survey on psychological aspects of "extreme" diving
    By College Diver in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 06-01-2009, 05:24 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts