Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    This is rigged worse than a Chicago primary! lol

    joke people, calm down.

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Charleston, SC
    Age
    48
    Posts
    397

    Default

    I voted from FB. Is the same trick with foursquare working this year like last year? If yes, here are the instructions: http://www.cavediver.net/forum/showt...l=1#post192973 from icestac last year.

    I am currently in Greece and I believe I cannot use foursquare from another country to check in at Peacock but I will try. If all else fails I will try to educate Bobby to use foursquare and get some extra votes in.

    Xenia, a.k.a. Local Zip Code Diver

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Woodstock, GA
    Age
    55
    Posts
    352

    Default

    Voted

    "Survival depends on being able to suppress anxiety and replace it with calm, clear, quick and correct reasoning..." -Sheck Exley
    A lot of other people use this but I feel that it is very appropriate!

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    If you have more than one email address, you could vote more than once a day... Just sayin' ...

    You may need yo login from different computers as well.

    FWIW, we are only 18059 votes out of first place. Someone has done a better job of getting around the one vote/day rule.

    Last edited by FW; 06-19-2013 at 09:21 AM.
    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greenwood_60 View Post
    Best bot wins!
    Suggestions?

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Cartersville, GA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenia View Post
    I voted from FB. Is the same trick with foursquare working this year like last year? If yes, here are the instructions: http://www.cavediver.net/forum/showt...l=1#post192973 from icestac last year.
    It looks like you can get 5 votes using FourSquare, but it says only once per day AND they are going to try to validate checkins to those actually at the park.

    There is a new app that will give you 10 votes if you use it. I don't have the details right now, but you have to be in the park for at least 15-20 minutes (or something like that). I am sure there is a way to manipulate it, but that would be the best way to get high vote counts.

    Cheers,
    Jeff


  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    St. Augustine, FL
    Posts
    363

    Default

    Let us know how to manipulate both so we can rack up some points.


  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Chattanooga Tn. / HighSprings FLA.
    Age
    55
    Posts
    296

    Default

    Done

    Jeff Haley


 

Similar Threads

  1. Important Notice about Peacock Springs State park
    By Kelly Jessop in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 02:56 AM
  2. New Sign up at Wes Skiles Peacock Springs
    By tj in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 10:48 AM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-25-2010, 01:45 PM
  4. Upcoming Line Changes at Peacock Springs State Park
    By Jim Wyatt in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-02-2010, 05:33 PM
  5. Update On Peacock Springs State Park
    By divescsnow in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts