Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Odessa, FL
    Age
    44
    Posts
    105

    Default Did you lend a guy an inflator at Little River today?

    Unfortunately, your name escapes me, but I really appreciated it. You left before I could return it and I'd like to get it back to you. Drop me a PM and I can get it in the mail.

    - Brian

    "Slow and steady wins the race." - Aesop

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Gainesville, FL
    Posts
    1,088

    Default

    You're welcome.

    I'll PM you.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2011, 04:52 PM
  2. Little River Today 4-9-10
    By Superlyte27 in forum Dive Reports
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 09:54 PM
  3. Lost helmet in Little River today
    By techdvr in forum Lost & Found
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 12:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts