Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Dominican Republic ???

    Has anyone done dove in the caves of the Dominican Republic?? Which Ones?? What Dive operators/ Guides would you recommend???


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Keller, Tx
    Posts
    326

    Default

    Check out the most recent ADM Mag- DAMN I want to go!
    Article covered dive sites (ocean, cave, multiple types of cave, deep wrecks) lots of fun stuff!

    Article on Pirates Cove dive Center.
    ADM- http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com...les.asp?Iss=20

    web: http://www.piratescovedivecenter.com/

    Andrew


  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyduck
    Check out the most recent ADM Mag- DAMN I want to go!
    Article covered dive sites (ocean, cave, multiple types of cave, deep wrecks) lots of fun stuff!

    Article on Pirates Cove dive Center.
    ADM- http://www.advanceddivermagazine.com...les.asp?Iss=20

    web: http://www.piratescovedivecenter.com/

    Andrew
    Thanks for that info.. Anyone Else??? I looking at a free trip to D.R. in January, wanna do some overhead stuff....

    Stan Brown


  4. #4

    Default

    Contact Larry & Debra Green....

    They have some great video of the dives....

    I was in Dom Rep in the late 90"s But never made it to the caves.

    Double the the Tanks, Double the run, Add a stage for more fun..... Keep on Diving.

  5. #5

    Default Priate's Cove

    I'll second Pirate's Cove. Great operation, beside Uwe did alot of the original exploration there



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts