Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Light

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    41

    Default Light

    I’m thinking of acquiring a Morph 1000 Light System from HOG. The price is reasonable. However, I’m a bit apprehensive due to its lithium batteries. I don’t relish the thought of a Boeing incident 500 feet back in a cave. I welcome any opinions on this lighting system.

    Why do I like cave diving? It's the one place where my kids can't follow me.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Pretty much all new lights these days use lithium batteries due to their exceptional energy-size ratios.



 

Similar Threads

  1. Light Monkey 24 watt HID divel Light for sale or trade.
    By InspectorGadget in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2013, 11:24 PM
  2. Win a $1725.00 Underwater Light Dude 26-144 LED light.
    By speleodiver in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 01-23-2013, 02:20 PM
  3. WTB: Slim line or wreck light or small canister light
    By floridabob in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 12:23 PM
  4. WTB - dive Rite light or light head for video
    By Webmaster in forum Gear Exchange
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-21-2006, 12:18 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts