I have been asked to give a presentation to a group of elementary students on cave diving.
Does anyone have some material/presentation that I could use.
Kind Regards
Tony Flaris
904-210-4550
[email protected]
I have been asked to give a presentation to a group of elementary students on cave diving.
Does anyone have some material/presentation that I could use.
Kind Regards
Tony Flaris
904-210-4550
[email protected]
"Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."
Earnest Shackleton
If you wanted a picture of me to hang on your wall, you didn't have to make up this presentation story, just ask.![]()
Tony
I have a couple of pounds of silt you can have, and a "Trey" line arrow.
"Have you ever noticed
When you're feeling really good
There's always a pigeon
That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020
"Into the blue again; in the silent water
Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads
I have a PowerPoint presentation a few years old I can email to you if you want.
pm sent
Bookmarks