Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 23 of 23
  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Albany, Ga
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Slüdge View Post
    The box was hollow, and water flowed within it. (I'm not sure what you meant by nothing changing from empty to full.) It was explained to me as the "first integrated buoyancy system," as it contained the cylinder, the wing, and the ditchable weights.
    If I understood it correctly, the wing was inside of the "box", so wing empty, or wing full, the box of course didn't change shape or size, sort of like a submarine I suppose, drag etc. remained unchanged. I think this thing pre-dated Scuba Pro's Stab jacket? I mean it was this thing or the May West horse collar thing, I think, but as I was a teenager, it was way out of my price range


  2. #22

    Default

    We got these too, the yellow box actually has the triple cylinders and bands inside but the blue box is empty





  3. #23

    Default

    Jordy Klein Sr., (who as far as I know still lives just south of Ocala along with his son Jr.), designed some of the underwater 007 gadgets and devices for "Thunderball."



 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts