Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
Closed Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    364

    Default Anyone Coming Up Towards Tallahassee/Marianna This Weekend (4/5-4/7)

    Two tanks could use a ride from Amigo's as close to Cave Adventurers as they can get. Gladly chip in gasoline or breathing gas to get them any closer than Ft. White.
    PM or Reply, I'll be checking back for condition reports regularly before I get there on Friday.
    Thanks for looking.


  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Wakulla County, Florida
    Posts
    240

    Default

    I am heading to Wayne's today and can bring them back to cave connections. If I dive this week in Marianna I can run them over there as well.


  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Dothan, AL
    Age
    69
    Posts
    701

    Default

    I'll be at Eagles Nest Saturday morning, returning to Marianna Saturday afternoon. Be happy to take them if you can get them to me.

    Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

    Bil Lindstrom
    UCLA

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    364

    Default

    Thanks Steve and Captain Bil. Looks like Steve's got me covered. He's so awesome and I'm so lucky! I'll try to close the thread now and re-post if needed.

    EDIT - Can someone tell me how to close a thready, please. Thanks.


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
    Thanks Steve and Captain Bil. Looks like Steve's got me covered. He's so awesome and I'm so lucky! I'll try to close the thread now and re-post if needed.

    EDIT - Can someone tell me how to close a thready, please. Thanks.
    I am not sure you can close one on the main forum. I will close it.

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers


 

Similar Threads

  1. Conditions of Systems this weekend in Tallahassee
    By tflaris in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 07:52 AM
  2. Anyone going to Marianna this weekend?
    By marsonk in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 12:07 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts