Sorry to hear that you are giving up diving. I am interested the Nitek 3. What are you considering selling it for?
Sorry to hear that you are giving up diving. I am interested the Nitek 3. What are you considering selling it for?
Asking $200 for it (Nitek3) Just had Dive Rite install new batteries in it.
How much is the hollis regs.....
always ready to dive
Hollis regs, backplate and harness, classic wings, and nitek duo sold. Still have the Zeagle regs, Genesis sidemount rig, video outfit, nitek 3, some reels, drysuit undergarments, and some misc stuff left.
What are you asking for the zeagle set? What undergarment do you have and how much
always ready to dive
I am wanting $300 each. They come complete with 7' myflex hose, SPG's, inflater hoses. They are by far the best regs I ever owned. I have a fleece undergarment for $30, and a thick lofty thinsulate one for $75
Do you have any Ralph Hood / Larry Green reels?
What camera is the Ocean Images housing for?
It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.
Bookmarks