Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: My comments

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Central Florida
    Posts
    1,842

    Default "Besides, how can I play if no one will play with me.&a

    Cindy,

    You're my 'Buddie' & I'll play with you whenever you want. Cheer up girll.......I know a whole slew of cave divers that woves you too.......I have no clue what caused you to get down on yourself, but STOP IT.......immediately-! We like you best when you are poking fun at us or making with the jokes. Besides...>you're the best ever-!
    Your bud,

    Jack

    Jack Evans

  2. #22
    Special Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Gulf Breeze, FL
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Must say I'm not quite sure how this got to where it is either. All i did was disagree with a statement, and that was done politely. In normal discourse i think that is fairly common, it was certainly not meant as an attack. In the future on the forum i will either not post or wholeheartedly agree with everything said. Bill Huth

    "With regard to cave diving, the great thing is to be carried where you could not have imagined you would ever be, and then to come back alive."

    "Wilderness. The word itself is music." Abbey, Desert Solitaire

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Gainesville
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Bill, it's OK, it wasn't you. Read my pm! I love a good discussion. Please don't agree with me! I need a compass now and then. Cindy

    "Philosophy is a purely personal matter. A genuine philosopher's credo is the outcome of a single complex personality; it cannot be transferred. No two persons, if sincere, can have the same philosophy."
    --Havelock Ellis

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Asheville, NC
    Posts
    366

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Limestone Cowboy
    Seems like a mountain outta a molehill situation if you ask me. Much ado about nothing.
    Amen to that - Jordan

    Is it clear? No? Well....let's go anyways.

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Right on the Ragged Edge
    Posts
    3,634

    Default Cindy

    Cindy
    I know that you are not the last word in cave diving. I always believed that Caver95 was. No wait, isn't it Forrest? Doesn't he have all of the answers concealed in his beard?

    "Have you ever noticed
    When you're feeling really good
    There's always a pigeon
    That'll come shiat on your hood?" John Prine 4-7-2020

    "Into the blue again; in the silent water
    Under the rocks, and stones; there is water underground" Talking Heads

  6. #26
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Hey Cindy!!

    What brought this on? Is someone seriously harrassing you? That can be taken care of!

    If it is just regular harassment we'll get TJ to annoy 'em to death.

    You're loved and respected by those who count, piss on the others.

    "Is this thing on?"

  7. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    jacksonville FL
    Posts
    396

    Default Re: Cindy

    Quote Originally Posted by OFG-1
    Cindy
    I know that you are not the last word in cave diving. I always believed that Caver95 was. No wait, isn't it Forrest? Doesn't he have all of the answers concealed in his beard?
    Those aren't answers, that is SCHMUTZ you are seeing...maybe Gorp

    just so you know...

    Norm

    Quisquam dignitas effectus est dignitas super effectus

    "This e-mail is a natural product. The slight variations in spelling and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are considered flaws or defects."

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by John L.


    PS- that is my real name, but I have been called others!


    (no not you,...

    today could be the greatest day of my life

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    jacksonville, Florida
    Posts
    381

    Default Your Very welcome

    hahahaa You had to drag TJ in on it, huh? Poor guy, just "barely" survived a hit and run, from an SUV. (ok maybe it wasn't that close... )
    At least you're smiling again. I would like to be included on the play list too. Thank you ,... Vibrating, that's funny.

    today could be the greatest day of my life


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts