completed Into training this weekend. Yippy
completed Into training this weekend. Yippy
congrats, we cant wait we have a few weeks till we take our cavern and intro going to be hard but a blast.
Congratulations!
Dive safe and dive often
Shirley
I![]()
Semper Fi, Cameron David Smith, my son, my hero. 11/9/1989 - 11/13/2010
Never forget, we were all beginners once. Allain Burrese
My name is Shirley Kasser Creech and I approve this message. Well, at least one of me does, anyway. Maybe. Fire. Sharp things. Squirrel!
Shirley you're not serious? No, I'm not, but do stop calling me Shirley.
Congrats!
I'd love to hear more about you experience. The ups and downs and what you enjoyed most. Where were the dives?
"omg take that out of your signature." ~ pink arrows
Congrats.
"Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."
Earnest Shackleton
Congrats! Well on your way to the REALLY fun stuff
Sent from my rebreather using Tapatalk...
--Josh
Cave, CCR & Trimix Training....
www.sub-gravity.com
www.diveaddicts.com
TEKDiveUSA.2018 - The North American two day advanced and technical diving conference.
Orlando, FL - April 27th - 29th, 2018
Congratulations !!!
Oh Lord , keep us safe , ALWAYS safe , and keep ME PRUDENT , ALWAYS PRUDENT !!!
Well done. The adventure begins![]()
Bookmarks