Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Full Cave

  1. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Welcome to the dark side. We have cookies! (and arrows )

    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

  2. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Tampa, FL
    Posts
    968

    Default

    Congrats! I just got my certification a couple weeks ago. So far I've gotten in 4 post class dives. 96 more to go before Abe Davis. Enjoy the journey.


  3. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Ottawa Ontario
    Posts
    47

    Default

    Congratulations! I hope that I will be Full Cave for three weeks from today.

    --------------
    Adam

  4. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Congrats!

    "I dove beyond my limits"

    -The Giant Grass Carp in JB

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Buffalo, NY
    Posts
    1,617

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kulas View Post
    Congratulations! I hope that I will be Full Cave for three weeks from today.
    Yay! Somebody who is farther north than me!

    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    Old age should burn and rave at close of day;
    Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    congratulations on the new certification!


  7. #17

    Default

    Congratulations on realizing how important it is to appreciate those who help us reach our goals. And congrats on Full Cave, too! I'm jealous.

    Leam

    Mind on a Mission Blog
    I used to think Cave Diving was the dark side...then I turned on my backup light...

  8. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Neptune Beach, FL
    Posts
    3,300

    Default

    Way to go. Welcome to the club. Please be aware of the following medical condition associated with Cave Divers:

    KDS
    or
    Karst Deprivation Syndrome

    "Men wanted for hazardous journey. Low wages, bitter cold, long hours of complete darkness. Safe return doubtful. Honour and recognition in event of success."

    Earnest Shackleton


 

Similar Threads

  1. new but old, full cave in 95
    By wellzy in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 01:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts