Welcome to the Cave Diver's Forum.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18

Thread: Full Cave

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    S.W. Florida
    Age
    80
    Posts
    54

    Default Full Cave

    Finally Full Cave. I would like to thank Marissia, Steve, Chris,and John for being brave and dedicated enough to dive with me. I learned a lot from each of you. I would also like to thank this Form for Filling in down time between dives with good information and entertainment.
    Last but not least I want to thank my instructor Bill "Bird" for sharing his knowledge and being patient ( lots of patience ) with Me. With out these dedicated instructors none of us would be able to enjoy the beauty of the Cave systems.

    Thanks


  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Age
    70
    Posts
    1,885

    Default

    Congratulations!

    Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
    -Ferris Bueller

    The most certain way to stumble into the future, is to live your life looking over your shoulder.
    -Jeff Hawes after getting a huge mulligan...

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24,000

    Default

    That is Great!

    Forrest Wilson (with 2 Rs)
    Any opinions are personal.
    Sump Divers

  4. #4

    Default

    Congratulations!!


  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    High Springs, FL
    Age
    58
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    congrats Bobby!! It was great to dive with you and I hope we can do it again. Congrats again!

    ----
    Cave Mann

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SW Florida
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,312

    Default

    Congrats

    It's not the years in your life that matter, but the life in your years.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Spring Lake, MI
    Age
    67
    Posts
    403

    Default

    !!! Stay Safe!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

    As a pastor I am amazed that some of my best communions with God are when I am in the underworld!

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Chelsea, VT
    Age
    68
    Posts
    4,050

    Default

    Congratulations!


  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Geneva Indiana
    Posts
    714

    Default

    Congrats Bob and your are very correct so many times we forget to thank the ones who turned us on to Caves.
    I owe a great debt to instructors Tom Johnson, Dale Musser, and Tim Stahl.
    Their training and guidance have shaped my cave diving.

    Though we complete Full or Cave certifications now we safety gain experience as well as continue to learn.
    I love that fact you continue to learn and it is always fresh as you wish to make it.
    When I am not in north FL I am resaerching and training up here to master techniques always yearning for caves.

    JCG


  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Brandon, Fl.
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Congrats!!!!!



 

Similar Threads

  1. new but old, full cave in 95
    By wellzy in forum Main Forum
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 01-18-2012, 01:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts